Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charter Email on iPhone

I found this question pretty much with just a slight difference. The person asking before was getting a hang during the account verification step of setting up a new account. I went ahead and used the settings provided and everything set up beautifully. When it got the verification steps it verified everything and moved right through and finished. I looked over all of the setting and everything looked right so I tried a test email from my phone and that is where the trouble began. The test email went through. Got it on my Windows PC so no problem sending email with the Charter account from the iPhone. But no matter what I tried the iPhone would not receive an email to that account. Any Thoughts?

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on May 16, 2021 7:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2021 7:20 PM

1. Enter your information in the fields and then enter mobile.charter.net in the Description field. Then select Next.
  2. Note: The term “Charter” will automatically populate in the Description field, but delete this and enter mobile.charter.net.

Adding Spectrum Email to the Mail App on Your iPhone ...

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2021 7:20 PM in response to Bama350Z

1. Enter your information in the fields and then enter mobile.charter.net in the Description field. Then select Next.
  2. Note: The term “Charter” will automatically populate in the Description field, but delete this and enter mobile.charter.net.

Adding Spectrum Email to the Mail App on Your iPhone ...

May 17, 2021 4:02 PM in response to Bama350Z

I haven't used this account in forever so I decided to go back to the basics and log into Charter mail and dig through that. The first thing that hit me was the emails I sent weren't there either, but why, had they changed everyone to spectrum, nah it couldn't be that because the email was going out and showing up in windows email client. So, I got out my shovel and started digging. After digging and trying thing for about fifteen minutes I came across and intriguing option. The option was when people replied to you at the email address it sent it to another email address. I turned that off and voila everything was working. Thank you everyone for your help and in case you get someone hung up on this again there are a couple of settings on the page that could cause a problem. I don't know if they have always been there or not but there you have it.

Charter Email on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.