You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't download anything from the app store. It says my apple id account is restricted. How do i get it unrestricted

can't download anything from the app store. It says my apple id account is restricted. How do i get it unrestricted

iPad 2

Posted on May 16, 2021 7:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 16, 2021 7:48 PM

See the Apple Support article(s) below. 

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support.    

Contact iTunes Support for assistance. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call     

Billings and Subscriptions 

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.         

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 16, 2021 7:48 PM in response to bobbi239

See the Apple Support article(s) below. 

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support.    

Contact iTunes Support for assistance. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call     

Billings and Subscriptions 

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.         

Jun 1, 2021 10:19 AM in response to bobbi239

Really annoying - Apple have updated iTunes to incorporate 'Apple Music'. To purchase, simply click on the 'iTunes Store' button (under 'store', on the left hand menu panel. Then search in the search box (for anything e.g. 'Celo Green'). You should then see the three 'buttons', on the right hand side of your screen (Apple Music, Your Library and iTunes Store). Click the 'iTunes Store' button, and hey Presto! The songs appear listed, as before (before they messed up the functionality/intuitive design). I hope this helps you out, as it's not exactly obvious, but it is frustrating!

I can't download anything from the app store. It says my apple id account is restricted. How do i get it unrestricted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.