Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i am unable to turn on wifi on my ipad. It is constantly off and won't let me slide it to on. It needs updating also but unable to do as can't connect the wifi.

My wifi is constantly turned off and won't let me slide it to on. Also the Bluetooth is off and the spinning circle is constant. I am therefore unable to install any updates and use the ipad, also I have 2 ipads which adds to the confusion. Please help.

Posted on May 17, 2021 3:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2021 4:22 AM

Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings... keeping in mind that this procedure also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before, but NO other data is affected.

When done, restart your device.

Regards

Giulio

2 replies

i am unable to turn on wifi on my ipad. It is constantly off and won't let me slide it to on. It needs updating also but unable to do as can't connect the wifi.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.