Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Series 3

I am having a problem with my apple watch series 3. The screen is fluttering with green bars coming from the bottom. What should I do. This is the only screen available. Thanks for any help.

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 7

Posted on May 17, 2021 3:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2021 2:30 PM

Thanks for the advice... I tried that and held it down and the screen went black at some point but then a few seconds latter it just went back to the fluttering green screen, but now it is a green bar coming from the bottom of the screen but it covers the whole screen. So if you have any other advice i’d appreciate it. Thanks

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2021 2:30 PM in response to Community User

Thanks for the advice... I tried that and held it down and the screen went black at some point but then a few seconds latter it just went back to the fluttering green screen, but now it is a green bar coming from the bottom of the screen but it covers the whole screen. So if you have any other advice i’d appreciate it. Thanks

Apple Watch Series 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.