Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Homepod mini keeps disconnecting

My Homepod min has been working fine until few days ago Siri keeps complaining no internet connection. I followed the instruction to hard reset my Homepod mini but it only works for ~30min and then it just running into the same error loop. My router have other devices like iPad Air/MacBook Pro/iPhone/iPad mini connected, all have Wifi working fine without any issues. Can Apple advise what I can do to resolve the issue?

Posted on May 17, 2021 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2021 9:49 AM

Hello AACCAA.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that Siri announces you have no internet connection when trying to communicate with your HomePod mini. We will be glad to assist.

Let's try the following:

On your iOS device, let's check that Settings > General > Date & Time is set to Automatically and set to the correct Time Zone.

Restart the Wi-Fi network and the iOS device.

Restart the Wi-Fi router.

Reset network settings on the iOS device, then reconnect to the network.

"Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before."

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

If the issue still persists, Contact Apple for support and service

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2021 9:49 AM in response to AACCAA

Hello AACCAA.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that Siri announces you have no internet connection when trying to communicate with your HomePod mini. We will be glad to assist.

Let's try the following:

On your iOS device, let's check that Settings > General > Date & Time is set to Automatically and set to the correct Time Zone.

Restart the Wi-Fi network and the iOS device.

Restart the Wi-Fi router.

Reset network settings on the iOS device, then reconnect to the network.

"Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before."

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

If the issue still persists, Contact Apple for support and service

Cheers.

Homepod mini keeps disconnecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.