Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an apple music subscription, but have recently found that I am also being charged for my individual iTune music purchases?

I have an Apple music subscription, but have recently found out that I am also being charged for my individual iTunes music purchases, unlike before - why?

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on May 17, 2021 11:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2021 12:59 PM

If you have a subscription, you still have the option to purchase song downloads for your "permanent" collection, for approximately US $1.29 per track. If that is not what you want, and you only want to download subscription tracks for offline listening at no charge, make sure you are following the steps in here:

Add and download music from Apple Music - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2021 12:59 PM in response to Maxwell Van Gogh

If you have a subscription, you still have the option to purchase song downloads for your "permanent" collection, for approximately US $1.29 per track. If that is not what you want, and you only want to download subscription tracks for offline listening at no charge, make sure you are following the steps in here:

Add and download music from Apple Music - Apple Support

I have an apple music subscription, but have recently found that I am also being charged for my individual iTune music purchases?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.