Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I disable screen time for child

How do I disable screen time passcode for my child’s phone? I don’t remember setting it up and we are on 8 failed attempts. I need to reset it to trade it in, but can’t do that without this passcode.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on May 17, 2021 9:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2021 9:30 PM

Irishrebel16 Said:

"How do I disable screen time for child: How do I disable screen time passcode for my child’s phone? I don’t remember setting it up and we are on 8 failed attempts. I need to reset it to trade it in, but can’t do that without this passcode."

-------

Go Here: If you Forgot your Screen Time Passcode - Apple Support

This is all a matter of security (something you would have agreed to upon setting up Two-Factor Authentication). So, if there ends up being no successful solution to this, then take this as a learning experience knowing to always keep the original packaging and receipt so that this reset can be performed.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2021 9:30 PM in response to Irishrebel16

Irishrebel16 Said:

"How do I disable screen time for child: How do I disable screen time passcode for my child’s phone? I don’t remember setting it up and we are on 8 failed attempts. I need to reset it to trade it in, but can’t do that without this passcode."

-------

Go Here: If you Forgot your Screen Time Passcode - Apple Support

This is all a matter of security (something you would have agreed to upon setting up Two-Factor Authentication). So, if there ends up being no successful solution to this, then take this as a learning experience knowing to always keep the original packaging and receipt so that this reset can be performed.

How do I disable screen time for child

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.