Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i transfer my data from android after setting up my iphone?

I want to transfer my data from android to iPhone but the transfer didnt compleat 2 times.

I already set up the iphone, how could i get the code from the iphone to the move to ios app

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on May 18, 2021 10:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2021 10:57 AM

You would need to restore the iPhone and go through set up again to use the Move to iOS app to transfer all data, or if you don't want to start over manually move the data to the iPhone item by item. You may need a computer as an intermediate. Copy items from the Android device to a computer and then sync them to the iPhone.

link-> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

You can also set up your Google account to access mail, contacts, notes and calendar through the default Apple Apps, and download the Google Apps from the iOS App Store for things like Photos, Drive documents, Email etc...

link-> Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

link-> Google Apps on the iOS App Store - Apple.com

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2021 10:57 AM in response to Benazouri

You would need to restore the iPhone and go through set up again to use the Move to iOS app to transfer all data, or if you don't want to start over manually move the data to the iPhone item by item. You may need a computer as an intermediate. Copy items from the Android device to a computer and then sync them to the iPhone.

link-> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

You can also set up your Google account to access mail, contacts, notes and calendar through the default Apple Apps, and download the Google Apps from the iOS App Store for things like Photos, Drive documents, Email etc...

link-> Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

link-> Google Apps on the iOS App Store - Apple.com

How do i transfer my data from android after setting up my iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.