Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased a free weeks trial not realizing that I receive a year free with my new Apple ipad

I purchased a new IPad Pro and not knowing I receiv a free one year subscription for Apple TV plus, I went ahead and purchased the $4.98 free trial, will I be billed, and when I cancel will I still be eligible for the one year free special ? Thank you

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on May 18, 2021 7:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2021 1:49 PM

Hi there march98,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. It appears that you'd like to know if you're eligible for the one year free Apple TV+ offer after using another free trial, so we'd like to see how we can help. As this article explains, "Offer cannot be combined with other free trials or offers for Apple TV+": Get one year free Apple TV+.

The best step forward would be to reach out to Apple Directly for an explanation of how billing will work in this case. Contact them here: Get Support, or by calling the most applicable phone number from this list: Contact Apple for support and service.

All the best.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2021 1:49 PM in response to march98

Hi there march98,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. It appears that you'd like to know if you're eligible for the one year free Apple TV+ offer after using another free trial, so we'd like to see how we can help. As this article explains, "Offer cannot be combined with other free trials or offers for Apple TV+": Get one year free Apple TV+.

The best step forward would be to reach out to Apple Directly for an explanation of how billing will work in this case. Contact them here: Get Support, or by calling the most applicable phone number from this list: Contact Apple for support and service.

All the best.

I purchased a free weeks trial not realizing that I receive a year free with my new Apple ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.