Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri's voice cuts out in the middle of a response

Recently I have had a problem with Siri's voice cutting out in the middle of a response. I am running iOS14.5.1 and tried resetting my phone.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on May 19, 2021 6:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2021 10:29 AM

Well, I tried something and so far, it works. Here’s what I did:

Settings > Privacy > Analytics > turn off.

Next:

Settings > Siri & Search > Siri & Dictation History > Delete Siri & Dictation History.

You’ll get a submit request or confirm, and press send. After I did that, I asked: Hey Siri, read me a story. Siri read the story about the 3 Bears and it never skipped, paused, or cut out.

Then I asked: Hey Siri, read so and so’s last message. And it read everything without any problems! I’ll continue trying to ask Siri other things to just to make sure there’s no problems with it.

Hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2021 10:29 AM in response to M_A_Rodriguez

Well, I tried something and so far, it works. Here’s what I did:

Settings > Privacy > Analytics > turn off.

Next:

Settings > Siri & Search > Siri & Dictation History > Delete Siri & Dictation History.

You’ll get a submit request or confirm, and press send. After I did that, I asked: Hey Siri, read me a story. Siri read the story about the 3 Bears and it never skipped, paused, or cut out.

Then I asked: Hey Siri, read so and so’s last message. And it read everything without any problems! I’ll continue trying to ask Siri other things to just to make sure there’s no problems with it.

Hope this helps!

Siri's voice cuts out in the middle of a response

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.