Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery health dropped all of a sudden

i have an apple iphone se 2020 which I purchased on 22 march 2021 and its 19 may 2021 today. Not even two months. So, the thing is, till yesterday, my iphone battery health was at a 100%. In fact, till today afternoon also it was at a 100%. But now (its 8pm) the battery health became 97%. Like directly 97%. Not 99 or 98. From 100% to 97% directly. Why is this so. I never overcharge or charge my iphone over night. I plug it at 30-40% and plug it out as soon as it touches 100%. And moreover i dont use my iphone when it’s charging also. My optimised charging is on. And i charge my phone at the same time daily. And i charge only twice a day maximum. Is this a software glicth ? Should i reset the iphone? Because you know, this is like literally a brand new iphone

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on May 19, 2021 9:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2021 2:44 PM

Bruh, yes it is a normal thing . If your Battery Health section says it’s supprting peak performance it’s is still highly likely normal.

Another persons Battery Health is not an indication yours is not normal. Each battery is unique and there is a range of what is normal. Everything you read about and they report is normal is just an average, there can be outlets that are still normal.

If you are still worried chat Apple and they will run remote diagnostics for you. Keep in mind if remote diagnostics come back normal, which is most likely, they will not service the battery because nothing is wrong with it.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2021 2:44 PM in response to nikil5665

Bruh, yes it is a normal thing . If your Battery Health section says it’s supprting peak performance it’s is still highly likely normal.

Another persons Battery Health is not an indication yours is not normal. Each battery is unique and there is a range of what is normal. Everything you read about and they report is normal is just an average, there can be outlets that are still normal.

If you are still worried chat Apple and they will run remote diagnostics for you. Keep in mind if remote diagnostics come back normal, which is most likely, they will not service the battery because nothing is wrong with it.

Battery health dropped all of a sudden

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.