Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple care getting hacked

So today I received a notification from my calendar saying my Apple care IOS got hacked and it says on my calendar like if I saved that there the notifications it ends on the 25 of may but they keep sending me notifications of my Apple care IOS got hacked. And I don’t know what should I do.

Posted on May 19, 2021 10:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2021 10:49 AM

Those are scamware calendars. It has nothing at all to do with Apple Care whatsoever. Less scrupulous websites may get you to subscribe to such calendars through a popup. They are all scams.

You can remove the offending calendar by Tapping on the "Calendars" text at the bottom of the Calendar App, and then on the (i) icon next to a calendar you don't recognize, and then on Delete Calendar to remove it.

They don't really cause any major issue other than the annoying calendar entries.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2021 10:49 AM in response to kerin225

Those are scamware calendars. It has nothing at all to do with Apple Care whatsoever. Less scrupulous websites may get you to subscribe to such calendars through a popup. They are all scams.

You can remove the offending calendar by Tapping on the "Calendars" text at the bottom of the Calendar App, and then on the (i) icon next to a calendar you don't recognize, and then on Delete Calendar to remove it.

They don't really cause any major issue other than the annoying calendar entries.

Apple care getting hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.