Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv+ subscription

Hello, i have a subscription until june 11. I paid for the season pass for The Good Doctor and a new episode is out but it will only let me watch it on the CTV app. If i paid for the whole season, why is it sending me to the ctv app where i couldve watched it for free the entire time?

i paid so i didnt get ads

thanks

7220X,

Posted on May 19, 2021 2:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2021 11:35 PM

A season pass from the iTunes Store would give you access to all the episodes of a season of a selected TV show on the iTunes Store, including upcoming episodes. Usually these new episodes would be available shorty after the original airing moment.

Unfortunately, it seems that the iTunes Store hasn’t received episodes 17 of May 17, 2021 yet.

I would suggest that you contact the iTunes Store staff, so that they can urge Sony/Disney to supply the latest episode(s) as per their resale agreement.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2021 11:35 PM in response to Morganh95

A season pass from the iTunes Store would give you access to all the episodes of a season of a selected TV show on the iTunes Store, including upcoming episodes. Usually these new episodes would be available shorty after the original airing moment.

Unfortunately, it seems that the iTunes Store hasn’t received episodes 17 of May 17, 2021 yet.

I would suggest that you contact the iTunes Store staff, so that they can urge Sony/Disney to supply the latest episode(s) as per their resale agreement.

May 19, 2021 3:15 PM in response to Morganh95

Hello Morganh95,

I am a bit confused by your question but I am going to take an attempt at answer. I apologize if this is irrelevant or unhelpful,

An AppleTV+ subscription gives us access to Apple original moves and TV shows but does not allow access to other networks or providers. They do offer in app additional purchase subscriptions for other channels. I do not use that since I can link my cable provider account for those channels.

Watch movies, TV shows, and live content in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

"Other ways to get movies and TV shows

Subscribe to Apple TV+ to watch all-new Apple Original TV shows and movies. If you're eligible to receive a free year of Apple TV+, learn how to redeem your offer.

See how to get Apple TV+.

You can subscribe to your favorite premium channels in the Apple TV app, without downloading any apps.

Learn how to add other Apple TV channels.

You can also use your pay TV or cable provider to access programming in the Apple TV app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your Apple TV.

See how to use your TV provider on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch or your Apple TV.

You can even rent movies or buy movies and TV shows from the Apple TV app, then download or stream them on your compatible device.

Learn how to rent movies or buy movies and TV shows."

If you made a purchase without knowing that caused you to pay for a channel you are already paying for you can attempt getting it refunded. From what I have seen that is not something Apple will provide often but still worth a try.

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

I hope this is helpful,

• Scott (he, him)

Apple tv+ subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.