Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update My MacBook Pro

Please, I can't update My MacBook Pro

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on May 20, 2021 4:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2021 7:20 AM

The ability to update depends primarily on your computer's sub-model, which your have not shared with us. Older Mac cannot run the latest operating sytem.

So that we can give you an effective answer specific to your devices, please tell us the sub-model and the current macOS version, quickly available form "About thisMac..." under your Apple menu:

For security reasons, please DO NOT post a serial number here.

To upgrade beyond macOS 10.13 High Sierra, your Mac must be a 2012 or newer sub-model.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2021 7:20 AM in response to AAlhilo

The ability to update depends primarily on your computer's sub-model, which your have not shared with us. Older Mac cannot run the latest operating sytem.

So that we can give you an effective answer specific to your devices, please tell us the sub-model and the current macOS version, quickly available form "About thisMac..." under your Apple menu:

For security reasons, please DO NOT post a serial number here.

To upgrade beyond macOS 10.13 High Sierra, your Mac must be a 2012 or newer sub-model.

Update My MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.