Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sim card removal

I have opened the sim card tray, but it seems my simcard is stuck inside. I can’t pull it out,what should i do?

Posted on May 20, 2021 8:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2021 8:57 AM

... and what iPhone model do you have? Regardless, when the SIM card tray is pulled out, the SIM card should easily come out of the tray ... unless it was damaged or corroded, or the wrong one was inserted. If you cannot remove the card, I suggest that you make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have the assist you with this.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2021 8:57 AM in response to tendai195

... and what iPhone model do you have? Regardless, when the SIM card tray is pulled out, the SIM card should easily come out of the tray ... unless it was damaged or corroded, or the wrong one was inserted. If you cannot remove the card, I suggest that you make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have the assist you with this.

Sim card removal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.