Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant highlight my number on Imessage to send and receive messages

How can I switch my send and receive number on imessage..its not working

Posted on May 20, 2021 8:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2021 8:35 AM

Note: Each time you switch phone number for iMessage and If your iPhone is used with a carrier not found in the wireless carrier articles, make sure you can send and receive international SMS. (One SMS Only). You will be charged by your Carrier for International messages.

Change Default for a Contact watch the GIF below.

If you start the conversation from the old thread then you cannot change it. Start a new conversation from Contacts. As shown in the GIF below

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2021 8:35 AM in response to Stevenj9442

Note: Each time you switch phone number for iMessage and If your iPhone is used with a carrier not found in the wireless carrier articles, make sure you can send and receive international SMS. (One SMS Only). You will be charged by your Carrier for International messages.

Change Default for a Contact watch the GIF below.

If you start the conversation from the old thread then you cannot change it. Start a new conversation from Contacts. As shown in the GIF below

cant highlight my number on Imessage to send and receive messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.