Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get the passcode off, it stopped taking my correct passcode after an update May 18, 2021

How do I get my passcode off I Phone 11, after update May 18,2021 my passcode would not work anymore, so it locked me out, on emergency only.

I went thru Apple Support directions so I could wipe my phone clean to restore, but that did not work

I got the restore screen but nothing happened after that. After the restore screen no other directions ofr Iphone 8 and above???

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on May 20, 2021 8:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2021 8:55 AM

This is the only process to reset your passcode --> Click->If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your ...

3 replies

May 20, 2021 8:57 AM in response to Gentle41

Before updating to the "update May 18,2021" as told in your post what was your earlier iOS version. Then you can look into the iOS changes that have happened between the earlier version on your iPhone and this new version that you have updated now. 

This will give you a broader idea of the issue if it is directly linked to the iOS version or is triggered by something else.

How do I get the passcode off, it stopped taking my correct passcode after an update May 18, 2021

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.