Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i change the expiration date or do i need to remove the card and add it back

In apple wallet, Can i change the expiration date or do i need to remove and add the card back again

iPad Air 3 WiFi, Cellular

Posted on May 20, 2021 12:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2021 1:13 PM

I have never had to change an Apple Pay expiration date. They have always updated automatically. If you do need to change it see the following from Manage the cards that you use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

While you can't change your card number or expiration date, it should update automatically when you get a new card. If your issuer doesn't support updates, you might need to remove the card, then add it again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2021 1:13 PM in response to Charleybigifsh

I have never had to change an Apple Pay expiration date. They have always updated automatically. If you do need to change it see the following from Manage the cards that you use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

While you can't change your card number or expiration date, it should update automatically when you get a new card. If your issuer doesn't support updates, you might need to remove the card, then add it again.

Can i change the expiration date or do i need to remove the card and add it back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.