Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to find my iPhone

How can I locate a different device

Posted on May 21, 2021 4:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2021 5:16 PM

You can use the same Apple ID associated with the missing iPhone to locate the missing iPhone, logging in and using Find My from the iCloud website.

You can also use Find My on another Apple device you have already associated with the same Apple ID, and members of the same family configured for Family Sharing can also locate your lost device.

If Find My was not already enabled on the device, Find My cannot be remotely enabled on an already-lost device.

Click or tap on the following blue-text link for more info: Locate a device in Find My iPhone on iCloud.com - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2021 5:16 PM in response to Aobrien771

You can use the same Apple ID associated with the missing iPhone to locate the missing iPhone, logging in and using Find My from the iCloud website.

You can also use Find My on another Apple device you have already associated with the same Apple ID, and members of the same family configured for Family Sharing can also locate your lost device.

If Find My was not already enabled on the device, Find My cannot be remotely enabled on an already-lost device.

Click or tap on the following blue-text link for more info: Locate a device in Find My iPhone on iCloud.com - Apple Support

I need to find my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.