Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I see my location history

I need to see my location history for the past week

Posted on May 22, 2021 1:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2021 1:49 AM

Location Services uses GPS and Bluetooth (where those are available) along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations to determine your device’s approximate location.

Significant Locations: Your iPhone and iCloud connected devices will keep track of places you have recently been, as well as how often and when you visited them, in order to learn places that are significant to you. This data is end-to-end encrypted and cannot be read by Apple. It is used to provide you with personalized services, such as predictive traffic routing, and to build better Memories in Photos.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2021 1:49 AM in response to destini128

Location Services uses GPS and Bluetooth (where those are available) along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations to determine your device’s approximate location.

Significant Locations: Your iPhone and iCloud connected devices will keep track of places you have recently been, as well as how often and when you visited them, in order to learn places that are significant to you. This data is end-to-end encrypted and cannot be read by Apple. It is used to provide you with personalized services, such as predictive traffic routing, and to build better Memories in Photos.

How can I see my location history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.