Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV 4 4K (2021)

I just got a new Apple TV 4 4K (2021).

How do I get the chance to watch Apple TV+ for one year free of charge. I could not find any possibility to subcribe for such an offer.

Posted on May 22, 2021 10:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2021 3:47 AM

But I assumed that this is valid within the time frame of the 1 year free offer. The terms and conditions do not say that the restrictions are valid for the next 100 years.

Unfortunately for you, Apple explains it as one offer for this service, per user or family, forever.

3 replies

May 22, 2021 11:07 AM in response to worostein

The offer would be presented in the TV app, where you would find “Enjoy 1 Year Free”.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

May 23, 2021 3:37 AM in response to Urquhart1244

Thank you very much for your answer. The terms and conditions helped me to clarify the problem.

I bought an apple device in 2019 and used the 1 year free offer until Oct 2020. I understand that the terms and conditions say that there is only one offer per family, regardless of number of devices purchased. But I assumed that this is valid within the time frame of the 1 year free offer. The terms and conditions do not say that the restrictions are valid for the next 100 years.

So when I buy a new apple device in 2021 I believe that the one year free offer should start again. The terms and conditions do not automatically mean that the restrictions are valid forever.

May be you can clarify the situation for me. Anyway thanks a lot for your help.

Sincerely

Wolfgang

Apple TV 4 4K (2021)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.