Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accidentally deleted a GarageBand project on my iPhone

Hi everyone!! So, about an hour ago I was on my phone, about to send this song to a friend because I was super proud of how it was going, when I accidentally swiped up while holding the project and somehow deleted it. Is there a way to get it back?? I’ve read something about a “Recently Deleted” folder on GarageBand but I just can’t find it, and I don’t find anything similar on my PC’s (sorry, I don’t have an iMac) iCloud. Thanks in advance!!!

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on May 22, 2021 3:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2021 5:14 PM

Hey, the recently deleted folder can be found in GarageBand or just your files app, GarageBand only uses your files app to open projects and such.

just keep pressing the back button and you’ll eventually get there, it may not necessarily say “back” it’ll probably say other things.

Just keep pressing that button and you’ll eventually get to where the recently deleted folder is.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2021 5:14 PM in response to TheMauricioMacias

Hey, the recently deleted folder can be found in GarageBand or just your files app, GarageBand only uses your files app to open projects and such.

just keep pressing the back button and you’ll eventually get there, it may not necessarily say “back” it’ll probably say other things.

Just keep pressing that button and you’ll eventually get to where the recently deleted folder is.

Accidentally deleted a GarageBand project on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.