Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund for tinder purchase.

I was charged twice for a tinder purchase and was told by tinder to seek a refund here. I paid for a month of tinder plus (4.99) and then it said I only had to pay $10 more for a month of tinder gold but was then charged $14.99. Hopefully these charges ($21.23 with tax) can be refunded as I'd rather just use regular tinder.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on May 22, 2021 7:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2021 1:57 PM

Hi Johnsonk125, thank you for posting here in Apple Support Communities! We see that you're looking for a refund for an in-app purchase, or an app subscription. You've come to the right place, the community would be happy to help. To start, we recommend that you use the information within the following resource: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

You can also use the information within this resource to see if that subscription is still active: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Let us know if that helps.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2021 1:57 PM in response to Johnsonk125

Hi Johnsonk125, thank you for posting here in Apple Support Communities! We see that you're looking for a refund for an in-app purchase, or an app subscription. You've come to the right place, the community would be happy to help. To start, we recommend that you use the information within the following resource: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

You can also use the information within this resource to see if that subscription is still active: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Let us know if that helps.

Cheers!

Refund for tinder purchase.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.