Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any other way to pay apple card bill than entering my bank account

Is there any other way to pay apple card bill than entering my bank account?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on May 23, 2021 7:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2021 7:46 AM

No. You must pay with a bank account, either from the Wallet app or by going to https://card.apple.com.

I’ve been paying all of my credit cards online from my bank account for almost 20 years. Considering the current state of mail, it’s the only safe way.

If you are concerned about Goldman-Sachs having your banking information, remember that they (or any business) can get it from your credit history report anyway. But if you want to be really cautious open an online savings account with someone like American Express or Discover, and use that to pay the card bill and for no other purpose. Transfer money from your checking account into the savings account to cover each month’s bill.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2021 7:46 AM in response to Music-Love

No. You must pay with a bank account, either from the Wallet app or by going to https://card.apple.com.

I’ve been paying all of my credit cards online from my bank account for almost 20 years. Considering the current state of mail, it’s the only safe way.

If you are concerned about Goldman-Sachs having your banking information, remember that they (or any business) can get it from your credit history report anyway. But if you want to be really cautious open an online savings account with someone like American Express or Discover, and use that to pay the card bill and for no other purpose. Transfer money from your checking account into the savings account to cover each month’s bill.

Is there any other way to pay apple card bill than entering my bank account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.