Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Removal of deleted old apple id

i deleted my old apple id but forgot to sign out. How can i sign it out now that it is not recognized?

Posted on May 23, 2021 1:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2021 2:24 PM

GeorgeOkeyo Said:

"Removal of deleted old apple id: i deleted my old apple id but forgot to sign out. How can i sign it out now that it is not recognized?"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

You cannot sign out of a non-existent account. What needs to happen here is you need to contact Apple Support, asking the Apple Rep how you can go about fixing this. There may be no workaround. But Apple might be able to do something for you. To find out, give them a call.

Apple’s Contact Information:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. And that makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get thorough :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2021 2:24 PM in response to GeorgeOkeyo

GeorgeOkeyo Said:

"Removal of deleted old apple id: i deleted my old apple id but forgot to sign out. How can i sign it out now that it is not recognized?"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

You cannot sign out of a non-existent account. What needs to happen here is you need to contact Apple Support, asking the Apple Rep how you can go about fixing this. There may be no workaround. But Apple might be able to do something for you. To find out, give them a call.

Apple’s Contact Information:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. And that makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get thorough :)

Removal of deleted old apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.