Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to unhide an app that I removed from my homescreen

So I was trying to delete an app and I accidentally hit “remove from home screen.” When I went on the App Store to delete the app I accidentally hit the “hide” button. So now I really don’t know how to delete this app. Nothing is working.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on May 23, 2021 6:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2021 6:33 PM

1. Go to the App Library.
  2. Find the app you want to restore. You can do that with the automatic folders, or by using the search bar.
  3. Tap and hold the app's icon until the pop-up menu appears.
  4. Tap "Add to Home Screen."

2 replies

May 23, 2021 6:44 PM in response to Shelby7777

You cannot unhide a hidden App, but you don't need to unhide it to delete it: link->Hide purchases from the App Store - Apple Support

Assuming you just move it to the App Library, swipe to the very last screen on your iPhone to access the App Library, you can find the App using the search there. Then hold your finger on it until it shakes, and delete the app. link->Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

If the option to delete it does not appear, go to Settings->Screen Time->Content & Privacy Restrictions->iTunes & App Store Purchases->Deleting Apps and make sure it is set to allow.

How to unhide an app that I removed from my homescreen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.