Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

no itunes and app store in settings

Hello, there is no Itunes&App store in my settings, i updated it and it’s still not there. So whenever i go to app store snd try to update the apps it’s asking me to sign into my itunes. When i put my apple id or password it keeps saying it’s wrong. I tried creating another apple id and it’s still not working.

Posted on May 24, 2021 6:55 AM

1 reply

May 25, 2021 8:43 AM in response to tergel97

Hello tergel97,

It sounds like you're experiencing an issue when trying to sign into the App Store, and update your apps, correct? We'd love to see how we can help.

You can use the steps outlined on the following page to ensure you're signed into your Apple ID account correctly: Sign in with your Apple ID

If you're still unable to update apps, please go through the steps outlined on the following page as well, and let us know if that helps improve the issue: If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad

Thanks!

no itunes and app store in settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.