Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

change my apple email

How do I change my Apple ID email?

Posted on May 24, 2021 7:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2021 7:49 PM

Visit iColoud.com and open Account Settings, where you find a hyperlink can proceed to "Apple ID" Manage.

On clicking Manage, you'll be asked to sign in again for verification purposes.

There under the Account tab, you can find the information to edit Apple ID and other personal details. On clicking edit, you'll be asked to provide the updated details where you can edit/update your email ID. Once entered your email ID, you can click on verify to verify the provided email ID is valid and linked to your Apple ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2021 7:49 PM in response to Tash0619

Visit iColoud.com and open Account Settings, where you find a hyperlink can proceed to "Apple ID" Manage.

On clicking Manage, you'll be asked to sign in again for verification purposes.

There under the Account tab, you can find the information to edit Apple ID and other personal details. On clicking edit, you'll be asked to provide the updated details where you can edit/update your email ID. Once entered your email ID, you can click on verify to verify the provided email ID is valid and linked to your Apple ID.

change my apple email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.