Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone is not working properly the single is horrible

What do I do my phone signal is horrible

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on May 24, 2021 7:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2021 8:24 PM

Taylorackerman98 Said:

"My phone is not working properly the single is horrible: I just don’t know what to do. I need get a new phone u see. I accidentally broke it one day. When I was riding my skateboard It was out of my case and I got my friend to fix my phone at fixit. [...]Without WiFi idk what to do and everything else is ok. Sort off. I just don’t know what to do"

-------

Coverage and What to Do:

Apple Support does not cover accidental damage, nor does it cover device that have been serviced by a Third-Party that is not approved of. So, getting a new phone seems the way to go about this. But, get it from Apple, as getting it elsewhere, you may be scammed in one manor or another (which is commonly reported on these forums).

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2021 8:24 PM in response to Taylorackerman98

Taylorackerman98 Said:

"My phone is not working properly the single is horrible: I just don’t know what to do. I need get a new phone u see. I accidentally broke it one day. When I was riding my skateboard It was out of my case and I got my friend to fix my phone at fixit. [...]Without WiFi idk what to do and everything else is ok. Sort off. I just don’t know what to do"

-------

Coverage and What to Do:

Apple Support does not cover accidental damage, nor does it cover device that have been serviced by a Third-Party that is not approved of. So, getting a new phone seems the way to go about this. But, get it from Apple, as getting it elsewhere, you may be scammed in one manor or another (which is commonly reported on these forums).

May 24, 2021 8:04 PM in response to TheLittles

Yes I just don’t know what to do. I need get a new phone u see. I accidentally broke it one day. When I was riding my skateboard It was out of my case and I got my friend to fix my phone at fixit. And when I got my phone back the WiFi wasn’t working and everything is just well u know messed up now I’m just. Without WiFi idk what to do and everything else is ok. Sort off. I just don’t know what to do

My phone is not working properly the single is horrible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.