Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Revert back to the main version of IOS

Hi, i just downloaded the developer version for IOS 14.7. And later on tried to delete the profile of the developer version. Now i cant seem to revert back to IOS 14.6, as it already came out for public. Is there a way to change it back to the latest version of IOS instead of still being on the developer version despite being deleted from the phone.

I dont have a access to pc.

Posted on May 24, 2021 10:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2021 10:30 PM

When you delete the beta tester profile from your phone you will no longer receive beta software and in order to change to normal software (not beta) you just need to wait till the next public software releases and after installing the public software you will no longer be a beta tester.

3 replies

Revert back to the main version of IOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.