Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No notification when a family member adds an entry to my family shared calendar?

Why am I not get notified when a family member adds an entry to my family shared calendar? I does go on my calendar but I don’t get any notification.

Posted on May 25, 2021 7:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2021 7:03 AM

BToby1,

If turning Show Changes off and then on again doesn't refresh the connection and allow you to receive notifications when a change is made by a family member to the shared calendar, you may need to contact Apple Support for additional assistance.

Get Support 

Take Care.

3 replies

May 26, 2021 8:33 AM in response to BToby1

Hello BToby1,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that you are not receiving notifications when a family member adds an entry to your shared calendar. Check to make sure that Show Changes is enabled. Tap the Calendar app, then tap Calendars at the bottom center of the page. Then tap the info button on the right side of the shared calendar. Look to the right of Show Changes and make sure the switch is on. This will allow you to receive notifications when changes are made.

Best Regards.

No notification when a family member adds an entry to my family shared calendar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.