Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the advantage of Apple community?

What is the advantage of Apple community to me

Apple Watch

Posted on May 25, 2021 3:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2021 11:07 AM

I will elaborate on Bob's fine comments. You have access here to a number of people who have had vast experience in dealing with certain issues and problems. They know because they have been there. I have seen a number of issues resolved after someone has been dealing with an Apple employee who couldn't resolve the issue. That is NOT to criticize the Apple person as no one can possibly know everything. They, and we, all do our best to help. Oftentimes you may get multiple suggestions as to how to deal with an issue. Hopefully, one if them works. Finally, this forum is also a great place to learn. I have learned a lot by reading other people's answers. The more you know about your computer, the more you will be empowered to properly manage it and not do something stupid. That's my three cents worth.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2021 11:07 AM in response to ayodele18

I will elaborate on Bob's fine comments. You have access here to a number of people who have had vast experience in dealing with certain issues and problems. They know because they have been there. I have seen a number of issues resolved after someone has been dealing with an Apple employee who couldn't resolve the issue. That is NOT to criticize the Apple person as no one can possibly know everything. They, and we, all do our best to help. Oftentimes you may get multiple suggestions as to how to deal with an issue. Hopefully, one if them works. Finally, this forum is also a great place to learn. I have learned a lot by reading other people's answers. The more you know about your computer, the more you will be empowered to properly manage it and not do something stupid. That's my three cents worth.

What is the advantage of Apple community?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.