Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset Apple Health Data iPhone iOS 14.6 / Watch 7

I would like to reset my Health Data on both my iPhone and Watch.

I haven't been able to find a simple solution without going through the multi, multi steps found on the internet.

Does a simple factory restore or reset function exist(. iOS 14.6) and does a similar option exist for Apple Watch running IOS 7?

Thank you all.....

Posted on May 25, 2021 5:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2021 5:30 PM

On your iPhone:

• Open the Health app
  • Press your Apple ID icon in the upper right
  • Scroll down to Privacy > Devices
  • For each device:
    • Click on the device
    • Scroll down to “Delete all data on …”

Similar questions

3 replies

May 25, 2021 9:43 PM in response to OT51

Thank you sberman.

So simple. If I might ask, I was able to delete all of the devices (Phone x3 and watch x2) but I am unable to delete the last watch and phone.

Are they necessary for the app to operate. I am trying to install a pedometer app (Steps) but it is not syncing to the phone and/or counting steps on the watch.

Thank you again

Reset Apple Health Data iPhone iOS 14.6 / Watch 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.