Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

has anyone found the new pride woven watch face

Why isn't the pride woven watch face showing up on my apple watch 4th ed or my apple iPhone 11? I shows up with the new pride band foe the watch 6, but I can't believe that it's only on that device. If so, correct me. I am upgrading soon.

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 7

Posted on May 25, 2021 10:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2021 11:22 PM

if it's this one Apple Watch Pride Edition bands celebrate the diverse LGBTQ+ movement - Apple

then it's in the face gallery on my iphones watch app on iphone 14.6 on iphone 11 and my watch is 4th

last year somebody who had problems finding it had to restart the phone, of cause if the updates of the devices are not fully done that could explain it too

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2021 11:22 PM in response to 2tall2handle

if it's this one Apple Watch Pride Edition bands celebrate the diverse LGBTQ+ movement - Apple

then it's in the face gallery on my iphones watch app on iphone 14.6 on iphone 11 and my watch is 4th

last year somebody who had problems finding it had to restart the phone, of cause if the updates of the devices are not fully done that could explain it too

has anyone found the new pride woven watch face

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.