Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar widget not showing any dates

Hey i just upgrade to iphone 12. I was trying to place calendar widget on screen. But it shows weird blank bars. With no data. Does anyone has similar issue ?

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on May 26, 2021 7:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2021 8:23 AM

Hello ahmadabdullah247,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble with the Calendar widget on your iPhone. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

First, try removing it and adding it again using the steps here: Use widgets on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Next, you may also want to restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone

Finally, be sure your device is fully updated: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You'll want to have a current backup prior to updating.

Let us know the results and have a super day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2021 8:23 AM in response to ahmadabdullah247

Hello ahmadabdullah247,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble with the Calendar widget on your iPhone. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

First, try removing it and adding it again using the steps here: Use widgets on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Next, you may also want to restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone

Finally, be sure your device is fully updated: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You'll want to have a current backup prior to updating.

Let us know the results and have a super day!

Calendar widget not showing any dates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.