Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unwanted group messages

Why am I getting these 20 people group messages from time to time about sex and other dirty stuff, I always delete the conversation but it keeps coming back saying something different each time, how do I stop this from happening, its the same for my family and friends to, we all get the same thing at the same time, why, how do I stop this for me and other people. I get these messages on imessages on my iPhone, I don’t know about every one else.

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on May 26, 2021 1:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2021 4:22 PM

LiziKiziMi wrote:

Why am I getting these 20 people group messages from time to time about sex and other dirty stuff, I always delete the conversation but it keeps coming back saying something different each time, how do I stop this from happening, its the same for my family and friends to, we all get the same thing at the same time, why, how do I stop this for me and other people. I get these messages on imessages on my iPhone, I don’t know about every one else.

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2021 4:22 PM in response to LiziKiziMi

LiziKiziMi wrote:

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Unwanted group messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.