Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been making subscriptions of 2.99 USD for 200G storage plan but for the past 3 weeks I’ve been struggling with space , as it indicates I have been downgraded to 64GB. Kindly assist

My monthly subscription for 200GB is up to date but I have been downgraded to 64GB, how do I go about solving this issue?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on May 26, 2021 3:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2021 3:07 PM

Hello, I think you're confused about the difference between device storage and iCloud storage?

Please read the following support document -> What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

If the issue is with internal storage, you will need to delete data off your iPhone to gain back memory.

IF the issue is with iCloud - then you can purchase more iCloud storage to backup and sync to the cloud.

Links to refer to:

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

Manage your photo and video storage - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2021 3:07 PM in response to siphiwe179

Hello, I think you're confused about the difference between device storage and iCloud storage?

Please read the following support document -> What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

If the issue is with internal storage, you will need to delete data off your iPhone to gain back memory.

IF the issue is with iCloud - then you can purchase more iCloud storage to backup and sync to the cloud.

Links to refer to:

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

Manage your photo and video storage - Apple Support

I have been making subscriptions of 2.99 USD for 200G storage plan but for the past 3 weeks I’ve been struggling with space , as it indicates I have been downgraded to 64GB. Kindly assist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.