Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

watch

Goodmorning,

does anyone have the same problem as me?

The microphone of the watch works, except when i receive a call.

It works if I say "hey Siri", if I record something, etc.

If I receive a call I can't heara thing, and the person from the other side can't hear me

Thanks in advance

Posted on May 27, 2021 1:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2021 8:43 AM

It could be that some other bluetooth device is picking up the call. When you are in the call, if you click at the three dots bottom right, what AUDIO devices do you see and can you redirect the audio to your Apple Watch? If you have Voicemail, this is perhaps easiest to test by calling that number. Volume control should also be available by scrolling the digital crown.

So, maybe the bluetooth pairing with your headphones needs to be redone. Unpairing and re-pairing could also be helpful, in order to restore the factory level settings and behaviour.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2021 8:43 AM in response to giulia177

It could be that some other bluetooth device is picking up the call. When you are in the call, if you click at the three dots bottom right, what AUDIO devices do you see and can you redirect the audio to your Apple Watch? If you have Voicemail, this is perhaps easiest to test by calling that number. Volume control should also be available by scrolling the digital crown.

So, maybe the bluetooth pairing with your headphones needs to be redone. Unpairing and re-pairing could also be helpful, in order to restore the factory level settings and behaviour.

watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.