Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My cd import from an external drive will not complete a single track. The disc is clean but no import happens.

I’m looking to import my cds into my library. The disc reads fine and the music program fetches the appropriate track names, but then I try to import I get a waiting icon in front of the drive (and not the first track) and it waits forever on the first track.

MacBook Pro

Posted on May 27, 2021 7:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2021 6:28 PM

If it is only happening on one CD, suspect the CD, even if it looks "clean." If it is happening on all CDs, you may have an issue with your disc drive.

Similar questions

1 reply

My cd import from an external drive will not complete a single track. The disc is clean but no import happens.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.