Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

__leanplum.sqlite

I keep getting file downloads from __leanplum.sqlite It does appear that my personal files and information that I have download it however I don’t know what this is I do not utilize fire fox I only use Safari I have an iPhone 11 my phone is brand new and I’m not sure what’s going on with us and if I should be worried because I recently have dealt with a severe hacked and my Apple ID and devices Were affected and I was not helped before

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on May 27, 2021 11:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2021 12:09 PM

LeanPlum is a service and code that developers can use in their apps to send in-app notifications and other communications. For example, when you make an in-app purchase, an app could be using LeanPlum for any popup notifications about the purchase or during a download. It also has defaults built in (like, is opening an app when offline, an alert may come up that online content or features are unavailable) and SQLite is used for a lot of database structures in iOS, LeanPlum stores it’s app-specific alerts and messages in an SQLite database as part of the app’s data.

It’s used by software developers on many different platforms.

https://www.leanplum.com/

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2021 12:09 PM in response to Ceecee77

LeanPlum is a service and code that developers can use in their apps to send in-app notifications and other communications. For example, when you make an in-app purchase, an app could be using LeanPlum for any popup notifications about the purchase or during a download. It also has defaults built in (like, is opening an app when offline, an alert may come up that online content or features are unavailable) and SQLite is used for a lot of database structures in iOS, LeanPlum stores it’s app-specific alerts and messages in an SQLite database as part of the app’s data.

It’s used by software developers on many different platforms.

https://www.leanplum.com/

__leanplum.sqlite

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.