Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just got approved for this Apple Card and I am already charge with an app that I don’t even use

I just got charge for a purchase that I didn’t even authorize . I need that charge to cancel

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on May 27, 2021 1:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2021 2:06 PM

What did you get charged for exactly? Where are you seeing this charge?

If you are the family organizer and the Apple Card was set as primary payment method for the Family, then it will get charged for purchases made by other family members. If there was a pending purchase or recurring subscription it will also get charged to a verified payment method the moment the payment method is available.

link-> See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

link-> Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

There is no way for a charge to magically happen. You or a family member had to do something to cause it to happen.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2021 2:06 PM in response to Josiepierrelouis42

What did you get charged for exactly? Where are you seeing this charge?

If you are the family organizer and the Apple Card was set as primary payment method for the Family, then it will get charged for purchases made by other family members. If there was a pending purchase or recurring subscription it will also get charged to a verified payment method the moment the payment method is available.

link-> See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

link-> Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

There is no way for a charge to magically happen. You or a family member had to do something to cause it to happen.

Jun 11, 2021 3:49 AM in response to Josiepierrelouis42

When you get an Apple Card it is set up as your default card to use. You need go to setting and go to virtual wallet and check what card is selected as default. Like I added a payment and added a debit card attached to my regular bank account and set that up as my default. So if you haven’t changed that that’s why your Apple Card get billed for whatever subscription you have out there.

I just got approved for this Apple Card and I am already charge with an app that I don’t even use

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.