Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch and Verizon business account??

i just received my Apple Watch 6. im trying to connect it to cellular but i am on a business account with verizon however i AM the owner. how do i get past the watch thinking it cant connect? do i call verizon and they do something on their end to allow it to connect?

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on May 27, 2021 10:05 PM

4 replies

May 28, 2021 6:10 PM in response to Julie Stivers

Not all iPhone business contracts allow adding the Apple Watch. You say you are the owner of the business account or do you own the iPhone, but your employer provides the business account you operate under.

Some business accounts, such as AT&T do allow split billing, where the company (maybe through the employee) pays the iPhone contract, and the employee pays the $10 per month Apple Watch addition.

May 30, 2021 3:12 PM in response to Julie Stivers

Hello Julie,

We understand that you were able to set up your Apple Watch with cellular, but currently your calls go straight to voicemail when your iPhone is powered off.

While we're unsure of what was discussed between your manager and Verizon, you may need to contact them again, but let's hold off on that for now.

Are you receiving calls on your watch while your iPhone is powered on?

Which exact OS version numbers are installed in both devices? You can check in each device by going to Settings > General > About.

Any issues with other cellular features while your iPhone is powered off, like sending/receiving text messages?

Cheers.

Apple Watch and Verizon business account??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.