Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bedtime alarm doesnt tap me awake

I've been using the bedtime alarm for a long while now and at the start of the year I got an apple watch and have loved being woken up by taps rather than actual sounds. But for some reason, every now and then my watch will show my alarm going off on the screen but won't be tapping me. Not sure how to fix this issue. I have also redownloaded the sleep app and that did fix it temporarily but not it is having the same issues.

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on May 27, 2021 11:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2021 1:32 AM

Good question! Other people have reported the same issue in the past, and I am not sure if the current release has really fixed everything yet. Have a read here for suggestions what to check.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251826460

In any case, I recommend toggling your current option OFF and then back ON again. If that is not helping, try deleting your current schedule and creating a new one.

Use Bedtime to track your sleep on your iPhone - Apple Support

After all it says there, When you wear your Apple Watch to bed, the alarm will go off on your watch (and not your iPhone).

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2021 1:32 AM in response to Hazzardous010

Good question! Other people have reported the same issue in the past, and I am not sure if the current release has really fixed everything yet. Have a read here for suggestions what to check.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251826460

In any case, I recommend toggling your current option OFF and then back ON again. If that is not helping, try deleting your current schedule and creating a new one.

Use Bedtime to track your sleep on your iPhone - Apple Support

After all it says there, When you wear your Apple Watch to bed, the alarm will go off on your watch (and not your iPhone).

Bedtime alarm doesnt tap me awake

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.