Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My XR is stuck on voice control and I can't do anything when it restarts?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on May 28, 2021 1:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2021 7:37 PM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities krishna1970,

We see that you’re having an issue with your iPhone becoming frozen and restarting. We’d be happy to take a look at this with you.

We see that you came to us from the article titled “If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen”. Were you able to go through these steps? If so, what happened when you tried? Did you receive an error message?

The more information that you can provide the easier it will be to help with isolating what you’re experiencing .

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2021 7:37 PM in response to krishna1970

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities krishna1970,

We see that you’re having an issue with your iPhone becoming frozen and restarting. We’d be happy to take a look at this with you.

We see that you came to us from the article titled “If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen”. Were you able to go through these steps? If so, what happened when you tried? Did you receive an error message?

The more information that you can provide the easier it will be to help with isolating what you’re experiencing .

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.