Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

1 AirTag with 2 iPhones

Hi everybody,

I'm interested in AirTags, but I’m wondering whether is possible to pair 1 AirTag with two iPhones.

I'd like to use AirTag on our cars' keys, which are shared in our household and it's ideal for AirTag so my wife and I can easily find them when we need to find cars' keys.

So, is it possible to pair 1 AirTag with 2 iPhones withing 1 household?

Thank you very much in advance!

Sislik

Posted on May 28, 2021 3:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2021 6:36 AM

Well, yes, 2 AirTags on 1 set of keys would be the solution, but there would be a problem with the other tag, when the other person would not be present, because iPhone should report the other tag, that I'm being tracked.

Also, the price would be technically double – for AirTag and for the key ring, which I also don’t like...

I'll wait, I believe Apple will introduce this feature someday, we can’t be the only ones in the world, who would like to have this feature :-)

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2021 6:36 AM in response to khajotia

Well, yes, 2 AirTags on 1 set of keys would be the solution, but there would be a problem with the other tag, when the other person would not be present, because iPhone should report the other tag, that I'm being tracked.

Also, the price would be technically double – for AirTag and for the key ring, which I also don’t like...

I'll wait, I believe Apple will introduce this feature someday, we can’t be the only ones in the world, who would like to have this feature :-)

1 AirTag with 2 iPhones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.