Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove calendar spam?

Hello apple team, I’m a user of IOS, from yesterday night I’m getting some malware links and messages to my calendar, I think someone is trying to hack my phone. Pls resolve the issue. I have chosen the apple device for privacy purpose only but still some issues are bothering me, pls kindly resolve this. I have sent u the screenshot how it’s behaving check it out pls

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 28, 2021 5:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2021 5:46 AM

If running iOS 13 or earlier versions, check: Settings - Passwords & Accounts - Accounts - Any rogue entries here? If so, delete the rogue account. 

If running iOS 14, check: Settings - Calendar - Accounts - Any rogue entries here? If so, delete the rogue account. 

The Apple support article is below. 

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211076

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2021 5:46 AM in response to Johnnikhil

If running iOS 13 or earlier versions, check: Settings - Passwords & Accounts - Accounts - Any rogue entries here? If so, delete the rogue account. 

If running iOS 14, check: Settings - Calendar - Accounts - Any rogue entries here? If so, delete the rogue account. 

The Apple support article is below. 

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211076

May 28, 2021 6:01 AM in response to Johnnikhil

Johnnikhil wrote:

Yes but I didn’t find any suspicious accounts, there is only my account in calendars and I’m running iOS 14 itself, now I cleared all my chrome data, calendar data and cache data, what should I do if the same problem repeats again ?

So to confirm, you have tapped the Calendars button at the bottom of the Calendar app display (circled in yellow, below), and checked for a block of subscribed calendars (if present), and removed any unrecognized? The Settings path for removal works but can be somewhat more convoluted, and the Settings path lacks the cue from the color of the calendar entries matching the color of the subscribed calendar. In the Calendar app display of calendars, the problematic subscribed calendar will be shown as green, in this case.

How to remove calendar spam?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.