Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync PC and iPhone

How can I sync Outlook calendar and contacts between iPhone and PC?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on May 28, 2021 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 2:40 PM

Go File, Options, Add-Ins, near bottom select COM Add-Ins and click Go. The the Add-Ins page opens and you select the Add-Ins you wish and click OK. If the Add-In you is not already there then click Add. The reason I say it was not easy is:

You can go to File, and Manage COM Add-Ins and there is a selection there to enable but it does not work. At least not for me. I am wondering if my McAfee is not the culprit that is disabling my add-ins. Need to look at that. Good luck!

12 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2021 2:40 PM in response to Laser510

Go File, Options, Add-Ins, near bottom select COM Add-Ins and click Go. The the Add-Ins page opens and you select the Add-Ins you wish and click OK. If the Add-In you is not already there then click Add. The reason I say it was not easy is:

You can go to File, and Manage COM Add-Ins and there is a selection there to enable but it does not work. At least not for me. I am wondering if my McAfee is not the culprit that is disabling my add-ins. Need to look at that. Good luck!

May 28, 2021 2:08 PM in response to SravanKrA

Thanks for the input. The problem I'm encountering is that although the instructions state that contacts and calendars can be synced, when I get to the sync selection screen, syncing calendars and contact lists (e.g., Outlook) is not an option. The only options are Movies, Music, TV shows, etc. as shown in the screen shot below.

Jun 23, 2021 2:45 PM in response to Laser510

Laser510 wrote:

I'm not sure what it means to add the Outlook account to both my iPhone and PC. I have Outlook on both my iPhone and PC.

Go to Settings/Contacts/Accounts. Add the Outlook account, for either email and contacts, or just for contacts if you are using a separate Outlook app.

You should already see your iCloud account there.

Then open the Contacts app (NOT Settings/Contacts; the actual app which should be on your Home screen, or you can also view it in Phone/Contacts. Both take you to the same place). Tap on the Groups label in the upper left, and make sure both iCloud and Outlook are checked.

Sync PC and iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.