Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete my previous Apple ID because I can’t log in to iCloud

I need to sign in from iCloud but I don’t know how to delete my previous apple id

Posted on May 28, 2021 12:34 PM

6 replies

Jun 21, 2021 10:38 AM in response to Blabey62

Will iCloud let you log in using just your Apple ID and password (no code in the password box)?

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support in the article. 

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store.    

Possible fixes.   Fix ‘Your Payment Method Was Declined’ Error In App Store

Payment method declined in iTunes or the App Store.

Jun 21, 2021 12:48 AM in response to Eric Root

I have searched through all the support topics but I cannot find a solution to my problem. I changed my apple ID due to the email service I had for years will no longer support email and have dropped it from their service. I deleted the apple id under itunes and apple store and also in icloud. I made a new apple id and password and it worked fine in Itunes and Apple Store using the 2FA verification code after the password, then when I try to sign into icloud using the same steps, I keep getting a popup saying that the username or password is incorrect. I have tried everything but still I am unable to sign into icloud. Can anyone help please? Also itunes won't accept my payment method and keeps declining and telling me to use a new method of payment. I am frustrated.

Jun 21, 2021 11:26 PM in response to Eric Root

No Icloud will not let me use password without code. I have tried with and without code but to no avail. Very frustrating. I have had my iphone 3gs for 12 years without any problems whatsoever and now that I have changed my email address due to old email becoming obsolete, can't use icloud. The 2-factor authentication just keeps sending code after code after code every time I try to log in and nothing works. By the way, I did fix my payment method.

How do I delete my previous Apple ID because I can’t log in to iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.