Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I change my stand or exercise goals?

I can change my move goal, but I can’t find an option to change the stand or exercise goals. Help?

Apple Watch

Posted on May 28, 2021 6:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2021 7:50 PM

For some reason (with watchOS 5 and 6?), you can change the Move goal, but not your Exercise or Stand goals.  I believe this was changed in WatchOS 7 so that you can now change all the goals. See the "Change your activity goals" section in:

Use the Activity app on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

What version of watchOS and iOS do you have? For some combinations of the older watch model and iPhone you may not be able to update to watchOS7.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2021 7:50 PM in response to Irjdbapajvs

For some reason (with watchOS 5 and 6?), you can change the Move goal, but not your Exercise or Stand goals.  I believe this was changed in WatchOS 7 so that you can now change all the goals. See the "Change your activity goals" section in:

Use the Activity app on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

What version of watchOS and iOS do you have? For some combinations of the older watch model and iPhone you may not be able to update to watchOS7.

Why can’t I change my stand or exercise goals?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.