Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charge

I have been charged $6.43 from Apple every month, and I have no idea what it’s for

Posted on May 28, 2021 8:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2021 8:55 PM

Lexikraft Said:

"Charge: I have been charged $6.43 from Apple every month, and I have no idea what it’s for"

-------

Visit this Link: If you See 'apple.com/bill' on your Billing Statement - Apple Support

If of no success...

Contact Apple Support:

You can also contact Apple Support, asking them for assistance with this. If desired, request a screensharing session with them. Doing so, they can easily run you through the fix, as they will be seeing this from your perspective

Apple’s Contact Information:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. And that makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2021 8:55 PM in response to Lexikraft

Lexikraft Said:

"Charge: I have been charged $6.43 from Apple every month, and I have no idea what it’s for"

-------

Visit this Link: If you See 'apple.com/bill' on your Billing Statement - Apple Support

If of no success...

Contact Apple Support:

You can also contact Apple Support, asking them for assistance with this. If desired, request a screensharing session with them. Doing so, they can easily run you through the fix, as they will be seeing this from your perspective

Apple’s Contact Information:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. And that makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.